Harry arrived in Montreal on July 1st, 1905. He sailed from Liverpool, England on the ship Southwark. He arrived with Jacob & Fannie, Paul, Rosa, Sarah, Esther, Sam, Annette, Bella & Philip under the name of WEISSBERG/WEINBERG.
Harry’s 1939 Border Crossing record states he was born in Carlibaba. Harry’s Naturalization papers state he was born in the City of Czernovitz.
Harry was a Butcher in Montreal.
- 1905 Passenger Ship Manifest
- 1911 Montreal Census
- 1911 Border Crossing
- 1913 Naturalization Papers
- 1914 Marriage to Eva Singerson
- 1921 Montreal Census
- 1936 Newspaper Article – Passover
- 1939 Border Crossing – visiting Rose Mendelsohn Burwasser
- 1940 Montreal Voter’s list
- 1949 Montreal Voters List
- 1951 Newspaper Article – Harry visiting Rose Mendelsohn Burwasser, Bella Mendelsohn Gotliffe & Annette Mendelsohn Knopf
- 1954 Newspaper Article – Harry & Eva celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary
- 1963 Montreal Voters List
- 1969 Gravestone
- 1969 Baron de Hirsch Cemetery record